Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In response to Rachel's Post...



Watch this video…



Do you think an experiment like this could happen in the US?


When I read this question “Do you think an experiment like this could happen in the US, I just laugh. I think that the commercial was hilarious and really made me want to watch. But as Americans I don’t believe all people would think this was funny. I think something would happen and there was probably be a law suit some where down the road. Or better yet someone would of probably started shooting back at the other people. But it’s definitely a great way to catch someone’s attention. Some people might take it the same way as the others in the commercial but everyone’s so different it’s hard to describe everyone as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment